Here at Swedish Hill Vineyards we manage the complete process of producing our wines and those of our sister wineries, Goose Watch and Penguin Bay. We offer winery tours for all ages that includes:
- Winery and Vineyard History
- Visit press facility
- Explanation of pressing and equipment
- Information on some of the winemaking techniques we use
- View and information on our brandy still and bottling room
Although we cannot guarantee you will be able to see our wine crew using specific machinery on every tour, you will still have a new appreciation for the wine in your glass after your tour is complete!
- $2.00 per person that includes ONLY the tour.
- $7.00 per person, includes tour AND wine tasting.
- Children 10 and under are FREE!!!
Tours are offered daily Memorial Day through October. During weekdays (Monday through Friday) tour times are at 11am and 1pm; Saturday tour times are 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
If you are interested in taking a winery tour let our tasting room staff know when you arrive that you’d like to participate in the next scheduled tour!